Remote Consulting Services
EHS Assess recognises that situations regularly arise where it is not possible to have qualified consultants on site to respond to urgent issues in a timely manner, especially in remote locations. Remote consulting has a number of benefits including - mitigating travel risks, lower carbon emissions, saving time and reducing costs.
Opportunities for remote consulting include the following options:
- Email, landline, mobile and conference phone calls.
- Webcams and video conferencing.
- VOIP (voice over internet protocol) or web-based solutions such as Skype as well as iPhone FaceTime etc.
EHS Assess can deliver high quality consulting to our clients regardless of geographic locations. This has a number of benefits including - mitigating travel risks, lower carbon emissions, saving time and reducing costs.
Remote consulting is suitable for the following:
- Immediate post event guidance and advice e.g. after a flood, fire, odour etc. that is or will impact your business.
- Assessment/investigations in remote locations in conjunction with your team and/or other field based subcontractors.
- Single or on-going technical advice on a project.
- Delivery of training.
- Desktop reviews/assessments.
- Remote locations where a physical presence on site may not be practicable or feasible.