Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Services
EHS Assess provide inspections and assessments of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and/or kitchen exhaust systems.
AS3666:2002 Air Handling and Water Systems of Buildings Microbial Control
The AS/NZS 3666.4 standard provides a performance-based approach to the maintenance of air-handling systems with respect to the control of microorganisms as an alternative to the monthly, quarterly and annual requirements outlined in AS/NZS 3666.2.
EHS Assess have proven experience in developing and delivering AS/NZS 3666.4 projects with our clients and can provide the following services:
- Development of 3666.4 programs and preparation of HVAC systems for AS3666.4 audits.
- Development and provision of 3666.4 checklists in easy to use electronic formats.
- Provision of training on the use of the checklist and undertaking the assessment.
- Undertaking the audits on behalf of our clients or in a supervisory role.
- Independent verification of audit findings - "desktop reviews" or "spot checks" in the field and final sign-off.
AS1851 Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment
Restaurant fires predominately start in the kitchen and involve (directly or indirectly) the kitchen exhaust fan and its components e.g. internal chamber, ducts and fans.Such fires are preventable with a robust inspection and maintenance program as per AS1851 Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment requirements.
Contact EHS Assess to see how we can assist you with undertaking independent assessments of your kitchen exhaust systems and developing cleaning and inspection protocols.